Is your hoverboard not working properly? Does it need to get repaired? Do you not want to send it to the repairer and want to repair it by yourself? Do you know how to do it? NO! It is fine. I will tell you the procedure for dismantling it. How to take apart a Swagtron hoverboard?
To repair a Swagtron hoverboard, you have to open the hoverboard. For that, you have to unscrew the screws and open the hoverboard carefully. Disconnect the wires. And one by one, take apart the parts of the Swagtron hoverboard. Make sure that the hoverboard is turned off during dismantling.
For disassembling a Swagtron hoverboard, you need to know a proper step-by-step procedure in case of any negligence, and the hoverboard can get affected. There are many reasons to do so, which you’ll get to know here.
Procedure For Disassembling A Swagtron Hoverboard
Taking apart means disassembling or dismantling the product. Whenever there is any problem with the hoverboard and needs to get repaired, you need to open it. While taking apart the Swagtron hoverboard, you need to be alert. You don’t need to hurry and handle it carefully. Following are the steps for disassembling a Swagtron hoverboard explained.
- Place the hoverboard upside down. Unscrew the hoverboard with the help of a screwdriver. Be careful as wires are attached to the lid.
- Disconnect the connections of the wire to remove the lid. There is silicon, so you might find it difficult to separate the wires.
- Now open the other side, following the same instructions.
- Disconnecting the wires ensures that you pay attention to which wire was placed in the connector. On this side, the Bluetooth wire is placed in the red connector, so make sure to connect it in the same place, or else Bluetooth won’t work.
- Remove the battery and the control board. From the other side, remove the motherboard.
- Remove the wheels.
- All the parts are removed now, and thus the hoverboard has been dismantled.
Reasons For Dismantling A Swagtron Hoverboard
Buying a Swagtron hoverboard is worth the deal. These hoverboards are long-lasting. However, it is an electronic device, so it might cause problems that need to be repaired with time. Many times it so happens that you don’t have time to send it to the repairer and wait for it. So you think of doing it by yourself.
An issue in the hoverboard occurs due to the damaged battery, motherboard, or loosening of wires. You need to repair the hoverboard by dismantling it and replacing that part for all these issues. So you need to know the right way to do it.
Sometimes the wheels get damaged, and you need to replace them. The procedure remains the same as taking apart the hoverboard.
Tips For Dismantling A Swagtron Hoverboard
You have seen the procedure of disassembling a hoverboard, but there are some safety tips that you need to ponder for the safety of your Swagtron hoverboard.
- Before disassembling, make sure your hoverboard is turned off.
- Put the hoverboard above its styrofoam from the box or on something smooth so no scratch can damage the hoverboard.
- Ensure to remember the placement of wires because any wrong wire can damage the hoverboard.
- Handle the parts carefully and keep all the separate parts, i.e., rubber pads, screws, battery, and gyroscope, safe. So no part can get lost from the sight.
- Do check the warranty if your hoverboard is in warranty, so you don’t need to do all this by yourself. It is better to send it to the company.
A Swagtron hoverboard is easy to take apart if you know the proper procedure. Many riders are so attached to their hoverboard that they don’t want to let it go out of sight. So in case of any problem, they try resolving it on their own. For this, they need to follow a proper procedure, so no other harm is caused to the hoverboard. A simple way is to unscrew the hoverboard, remove every part by detaching the wires, and then again reassemble it.